X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stabbing at the bookstore...

http://www.nj.com/centraljersey/inde...er_stabbi.html

In case you don't know, I work for Barnes & Noble. This happened at a store about 45 minutes or so from me. I've been there a few times...

Scary stuff...
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Yee... that's disturbing.

But it's a domestic squabble thing. That could happen anywhere and often does.

I hope the woman doesn't suffer any permanent physical injury from this whole ordeal.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

that is some scary stuff. There's a possibility that he was bitter about the break up they had and did it out of spite...dunno but that's just my theory for the guy's M.O. to stab her and then himself.
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Very true, Andara. My coworker sent the article to me. He lives near there; he keeps an eye on the news of the area because his wife works for the police department (in an administrative position; she's not a cop or anything); she knows all this stuff but she's not really allowed to discuss it.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
        X