Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chalk one up for the Church of the Giant Space Spaghetti Monster!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chalk one up for the Church of the Giant Space Spaghetti Monster!

We've seen on the news the rise in pirates and pirate activity. The church of the spaghetti monster also claims that global warming is caused by the lack of pirates ("proven" by their chart that compares global temperatures with the number of pirates, as the number decreased, the temperature increased).

Is it a coincidence that this report comes out just as piract has taken a big swing up?

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...6-7583,00.html

Gotta love the irony.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Well, since global warming is a normal trend that is documented by the Chinese, one can see that warm periods are generally times of plenty for the people and have less strife.

So, the correlation between pirates and warmer weather is not necessarily wrong.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Discussions about climate change can be politically charged. No surprise that its a popular subject over at Fratching.

Here's a link to one such thread:

http://www.fratching.com/showthread.php?t=113

How convenient is that, now? (Hint hint...)

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

On the topic of pirates, I just want to say: "Arrrggggg!"

Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
          So, the correlation between pirates and warmer weather is not necessarily wrong.
          The correlation is the lack of pirates and warm weather, and it's because pirates are cool.

edit: oh, and The Australian is owned by Murdoch and it's always claimed that global warming is a myth.

Comment

Working...
          X