Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orlando - owner abandons her house with a dog locked in it's crate.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And I live in Houston!

I want a doggie!
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Right now after having my dogs taken from me by someone else's action. This makes me the kind of blinding rage mad that only a Scandinavian redhead can get. this woman needs some bad karma to come here way
      They say crime doesn't pay. That must mean what I'm doing at work is illegal.

Comment

Why do people have to suck so much? This story makes me feel bad leaving my dog in his kennel just while I'm at work.
        I'm going out of town this week, but I'm taking my mutt with me, I even bought a bag of doggy food specifically for this trip... People suck muchos sometimes
        "I'm working for popcorn - what I get paid doesn't rise to the level of peanuts." -Courtesy of Darkwish

...Beware the voice without a face...

Comment

Working...
        X