X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• look, a website that has said the same thing I tell my sc's all along

tips on how to make reservations and cancellation

yes, that's right, read the fine print, ask people if you have questions, pay the little bit extra to be in a non restricted reservation, and be sure if you do need something worked out to be polite and professional and not bite the person's head off.

the only thing I disagree with is their comment about unless you are speaking to someone in a call center you will be talking to someone who enjoys being in the hospitality industry... which is not fair because I know quite a few call center employees who enjoy being in the industry and quite a few people actually at the hotel that don't.
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

There is one instance where you can change reservations for free: If it's the airline's fault (i.e., mechanical problems), the carrier has to reschedule at no charge.
    Not true. There are others that allow you a 100% refund, jury duty, military duty, and I think there are a few others.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
      Not true. There are others that allow you a 100% refund, jury duty, military duty, and I think there are a few others.
      I think they were talking about the general rule that was something that every airline did and anything else would be something you have to double check on before booking.
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
      X