Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man locks daughter in cellar for 24 years and has kids with her.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man locks daughter in cellar for 24 years and has kids with her.

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/dad-adm...27123809990001

What a sicko. -.-
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Indeed.

Its another strange day in Austria, wasn't Natascha Kampush (sp?) found in an Austrian cellar?
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

They actually mention the Kampush case at the end of the story. That one took place in Vienna and that was an actual kidnapping. Kampush has actually come forward to help the daughter both emotionally and financially.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Alot of this story doesn't make sense.

1: How could the mother NOT know of the , you know, giant freaking prison in their basement? (See 3)
        2: She been gone 24 years, yet was at the hospital when they were picked up?
        3: Has 7 kids with him, were registered and all that.... but the woman /ran/ away at 18, and left a note saying not to find her. Only 3 of the kids were locked with her. What of the other four? How the HELL does that work? The dad just start bring the kids home and telling the wife they're their daughters?
        4: ... assuming she was stuck in there the whole time, who was there for their kids birth.

So much is confusing. I gotta read up more on this.
        Last edited by Plaidman; 04-28-2008, 11:29 PM.
        Military Spouse Support.
        http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
        Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

If you read further on it says that the girl's mother didn't know anything about it. Lying Bitch.

Twenty four years and she didn't even suspect something was wrong? I find it highly unlikely she didn't know what was going on.
          How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

This should clear up any misunderstandings in the article. It's a timeline for what went on.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...austria428.xml

Comment

That's just sick!
              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

More details on this story. Many of which prove the wife's naivety and fear of her husband.

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/chillin...692x1200054900

Comment

Apparently defence is going with an insanity plea...

Either way he'll spend the rest of his natural life behind walls/bars
                  A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
                    Either way he'll spend the rest of his natural life behind walls/bars
                    Preferably in a cramped, windowless room that's 5.5 feet tall and has creepily cheerful decorations, like he made for his poor daughter. Check out these photos from Time magazine.

I sincerely hope the twisted, evil bastard gets what he has coming to him.
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I say, give him a t-shirt with a list of his crimes written on it, and shove him into general population. Job done.
                      People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                      My DeviantArt.

Comment

I was at work and on the news the father was saying how he gave the children flowers, books and such and how the media was portraying him as a huge monster for what he did. What a bunch of bullshit. Rape is rape, incest is incest plain and simple. What a sick fuck.
                        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
                          I was at work and on the news the father was saying how he gave the children flowers, books and such and how the media was portraying him as a huge monster for what he did.
                          Poor baby. What does he want, a Father's Day card?

Calling him a monster is a heinous insult to all monsters everywhere. There is no word bad enough to describe him. I hope he gets his ass handed to him in prison.
                          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                          My LiveJournal
                          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                          X