X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• girl 20, stomped to death by teens

story here

because she was a "goth" and looked different (this was in England by the way)
    Last edited by BlaqueKatt; 04-29-2008, 06:43 AM.
    Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

That is so sad and sick. They did this just for amusement!

I agree with the judge:
    "At least wild animals, when they hunt in packs, have a legitimate reason for so doing, to obtain food. You have none and your behaviour on that night degrades humanity itself."
    My deepest condolences to the Lancaster family, and I hope Mr. Maltby gets the help he needs.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

It was totally abhorrent, absolutely no reason for it at all.

MALTBY is scarred for life, and these scum will, eventually, be freed. Although it will be on permenant licence so any misbehaviour, bam straight back inside.
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Those kids aren't exactly models themselves - in fact, since they look "different" to what society dictates they should look like, let's stomp on THEM for a bit...

*sigh* That poor woman. She was very brave. I hope Mr Maltby will eventually recover.
        And I hope the attackers get nasty, nasty diseases (not fatal, just nasty - like boils on their bottoms).
        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
          And I hope the attackers get nasty, nasty diseases (not fatal, just nasty - like boils on their bottoms).
          May all their teeth fall out bar one which always hurts...

That kind of thing?

Comment

I was too horrified to type much last night-but I do thank the judge for this statement:

The judge described the Goth community as "perfectly peaceful law-abiding people who pose no threat to anybody".

I can't begin to count the number of times I've been accused of being a "druggie", a "whore/slut", "thief", or "satanist" because I dress a bit(ok a lot) "gothy".

What I find the most horrible(reading the linked articles on the page) is the murdered girls mother works with juvenile offenders, to help them get back on track, and she's unsure if she can continue doing it now because of this(she feels she'd be biased against them)-because of that, how many more children will be "lost"?
            Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

My condolences to the Lancaster family and Mr. Maltby. Those little shits should burn in hell for what they did!
              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Yeah, those three punks look like fine upstanding citizens to me

I hope the book is thrown at them.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Chavs.

Rapscallion

Comment

Seconded, Raps.

Here in the USA there'd be a big argument over whether they could be imprisoned because of their young age and so on and so forth. Not to mention the idiot parents who would be petitioning for them because "they're not bad boys". I like the UK system better. All five of them get to rot for a few years, and two of them for a decently long time.
                    "I'm not a crazed gunman, dad, I'm an assassin... Well, the difference being one is a job and the other's mental sickness!" -The Sniper

Comment

....And people say I'M screwed up????

Kudos to the judge for seeing this for what it was, I'm afraid if this was an American case, in certain parts of the US, they may have gotten off easy.

I hope the family and Maltby get their closure, as for this responsible, I know they have much different attitudes on this in the UK, but see my signature below

"Ride the spiral to the end, it may just go where no one's been. Spiral out, keep going..." -Lateralus

Comment

Hey didnt the King/Queen over there used to order idiots like that to have their heads chopped off in the town square to deter anyone else from doing crap like this???

Comment

Quoth ditchdj View Post
                          Hey didnt the King/Queen over there used to order idiots like that to have their heads chopped off in the town square to deter anyone else from doing crap like this???
                          Possibly but there isn't much you can do in prison for 28 years... http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...er/7375412.stm Man Killed for Mobile (cell) phone

Comment

Heh. And the rest of the world says that us Americans are supposed to be the "violent" ones.

Comment

Our criminals are dedicated, they have to *kick* you to death!

Comment

Working...
                              X