X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Ultimate Sucky Customers?

Check about 5 minutes in. Unreal.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=n1xNGLw0M_s

Wow, those two lads certainly failed their anger management courses.

Just goes to show why you should keep your mouth shut no matter how wrong you think a situation is. Its lucky that for whomever made the comment to them that the people in the store actually stopped those two before anything could happen.

Comment

My first thought was "Wow, their parents must be sooo proud"(sarcastic, of course), but then I figured no - their parents were probably where they learned that wonderful behavior.

I wonder if they will be back to "get even" when they get out of jail?

Comment

My first thought was 'get them into a figure four leg lock', would have kept them down easily!
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

I particularly liked the line the narrater used about "after showing his customer care skills at..." almost makes me want to be a cop to show my "excellent customer care skills" especially if I could show my customer care with a tazer
          If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
            I particularly liked the line the narrater used about "after showing his customer care skills at..." almost makes me want to be a cop to show my "excellent customer care skills" especially if I could show my customer care with a tazer

You think thats laughable, we have to provide evidence for our 'customer care skills' on our Personal Development Reviews...
            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

The way that one kid was growling and snarling, I half expected his head to spin around 360 degrees!
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
              X