• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baconhenge

http://www.theanticraft.com/archive/...baconhenge.htm

Rapscallion

Thank you - I needed that

I have forwarded the link to the website to my friend we lovingly call "Bacon Natzi"
    Basically there was a camping trip and one of the teen boys took about 12 slices of bacon . . .she told him to put some back and told him how many slices each person could have.

She now have luggage tags that look like strips of bacon . . .and band aids . . .and I am not sure what else was given to her.

Comment

Nice.

Fridgehenge is apparently no more but when it was it was glorious. Just outside of Santa Fe on top of the old landfill site. I used to drive by it all the time on my way to work.

Pictures of Fridgehenge.
      Last edited by ThePhoneGoddess; 05-02-2008, 06:09 PM.
      Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

OMGOO. I want to make one now!! <3
        "You're not gone five minutes, Agent Scully, and I'm already starting to feel like a stranger in my own office-"
        -Agent Doggett

Comment

Quoth Emrld View Post
          I have forwarded the link to the website to my friend we lovingly call "Bacon Natzi"
          My kindred spirit.

I grew up in a large family and there was never enough bacon to go around for Sunday breakfast. I used to count every slice and allot each person a ration to make sure everything was fair. Our family really defined the term "competitive eating."

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Looks far tastier than Boghenge

http://www.bbc.co.uk/somerset/conten...allery.shtml?5

Comment

*falls on his knees in front of rapscallion and prostates himself in reverence* you sir are the prophet, you are the prophet and you have brought us the answer, all the questions in onse single thing.
              I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Quoth edible_hat View Post
                Ah. Banksy. His work has been featured in other Check It Out threads.

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                X