This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creatures thought to be extinct

So I was reading the Ottawa Citizen today, and on the front page is an article about sea creatures that were thought to be extinct showing up on cameras that a dozen Canadian universities have put in the Pacific Ocean. I haven't had time to read the whole article (I had to get to work) but I know that they've found a shark that was believe to be extinct, as well as microscopic organisms that... create glass?? Cool!!

You can view the article online here.
    "You're not gone five minutes, Agent Scully, and I'm already starting to feel like a stranger in my own office-"
    -Agent Doggett

Nope...says I have to register. Thanks for the info anyways...sounds interesting.

Comment

I wonder if common sense is there? I know I'm not the only one here who thinks it's extinct.
      "I don't have an anger problem I have an idiot problem!" - Hank Hill

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run around in little circles, wave your arms and shout!

Comment

Quoth Ringtail Z28 View Post
        I know I'm not the only one here who thinks it's extinct.
        not extinct it died-I have the obituary somewhere around here.....(I'll post when I locate it)
        Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Working...
        X