This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karma will get you every time...

This guy on a motorcycle allegedly flipped a cop the bird, then he crashed. Karma, that's all I can say.

http://www.newsweek.com/id/135610?GT1=43002

Ha ha!

Hello, Mr Darwin? I have another candidate for you.
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Wow... just... wow.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Thats brougt warmth to my soul!
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

What part was illegal, the flipping off the cop or the wheelie? I mean, I reckon you can't be arrested for being a jackass (which, admittedly, is too bad. ), so, what else was going on here?

Comment

Once he popped the wheelie he wasn't in proper control of a vehicle, a pursuit began because he failed to stop, which is the reason he was arrested.

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
              Once he popped the wheelie he wasn't in proper control of a vehicle, a pursuit began because he failed to stop, which is the reason he was arrested.
              Plus all the other traffic violations while he was fleeing. I don't think he'll be popping an wheelies any time soon.
              Quote Dalesys:
              ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

And actually here, flipping an officier off is a ticketable offence if they feel like it. It falls under the same category of cursing at them and such, though I can't remember the name of the offence.
                Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Disorderly conduct? Closest thing I can think of.

I remember the guy doing wheelies at every light on the way to work once....well, just Monday morning, I was trudging my way to the tanning salon and I heard a bike approaching....this dumbass guy was riding doing a wheelie trying to go up a hill....what a loser.
                  You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Over here, we have Driving Without Due Care and Attention. Crazylegs - reckcon that one's a goer?

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
                      Disorderly conduct? Closest thing I can think of.
                      From what I can find, either that or "causing a disturbance." Though that one doesn't need to be directed at a police officer, I guess.

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
                        And actually here, flipping an officier off is a ticketable offence if they feel like it. It falls under the same category of cursing at them and such, though I can't remember the name of the offence.
                        No way! I had no idea it was illegal to curse at cops.

Well, there go my Saturday nights.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Quoth Boozy View Post
                          No way! I had no idea it was illegal to curse at cops.

Well, there go my Saturday nights.
                          I know you're a little hellraiser, but sorry, you're grounded

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                            Over here, we have Driving Without Due Care and Attention. Crazylegs - reckcon that one's a goer?

Rapscallion
                            Flipping the bird could be a public order offence (at a major stretch) Popping the wheelie could be dangerous driving (you're not in full control of the bike) which would also depend on how aggressive he was etc, then the whole failing to top thing as well so we have three arrestable offences...

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post

Most munies here call it "Careless and Imprudent."

On the gesture/cussing point, there are cities and towns that have specific legislation against it being directed at their peace officers, but someone with a lot of time and money can certainly knock it down under the First Amendment. Don't know why you'd want to though.....

Comment

Working...
                              X