X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sure, We'll GLADLY Pump your Gas!!!

From notalwaysright:

Last edited by Broomjockey; 05-08-2008, 06:05 PM. Reason: Post the link, not the story.
    Testing
    "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

That is too funny. Sucked that she was rude to you, but the follow-up probably made it worth it.

Those guys should have allowed more blood to the northern regions, but with a line like "Is somebody going to pump me", can't say I blame 'em!
    "You mean you don’t have the one piece of information you actually need? Well, stick your grubby paws in the crayon box, yank one out and colour me Fucking Shocked Fuchsia." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Wearing an outfit like that and just screaming to the crowd 'Is someone going to pump me!?!?"

*twitch*twitch*

Must behave. Must be good Impy.

Comment

Why I love Oregon. Very rare self serve gas.
        Military Spouse Support.
        http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
        Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Quoth UncleImpy View Post
          Wearing an outfit like that and just screaming to the crowd 'Is someone going to pump me!?!?"
          Didn't sound right, but too damn funny!!!
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
            Why I love Oregon. Very rare self serve gas.
            That's why I like Ohio. Cheaper gas because you're not paying someone to pump for you.
            The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
            "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
            Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

OMG, that site is the best site ever... and yes, what she said sounded dirty and my mind joined Irvs in the gutter
              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
              X