This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilarious

Her ENTIRE outing was ruined cuz her 1-year old stepped in dog poo. So she files a claim. I love the guy's response. http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/nation...ml?source=mypi
    My Wajas cave

Looks like another case for the 'WAAAAAHmbulance'

Comment

I step in dog poo all the time and I don't need new shoes, I clean them off.
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Roll of paper towels and some toothpicks. It's far less than a new pair of shoes. (On a side note: why would one spend $54 on a pair of KIDS' SHOES! They'll just grow out of them in a few months, anyway.)
        What if Humans are just Dire Halflings?

Comment

They MUST have the new styles syndrome dontcha know.
          Never Underestimate the Element of Surprise - Odo, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

Captain John Rourke(Clear Skies) - Ah, yes. another Black Bird. Are they free with cereal now or something?

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! "Poop Happens!"
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

So her claim was denied. Whoopty-doo. Just means she can sue the city now, and given that she filed a friggen' claim in the first place, that would not surprise me one bit.

Love the response though. "Poop happens." Heh heh m heh heh
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

The SC's child stepping on dog poo = ruining her day. Cry me a river, lady. Thank god your claim was DENIED!
                I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
                X