This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is Andara's fault...

While searching for something for the Scavenger Hunt thread, I stumbled across a rather... odd... news article. Andara insisted that I post it here.

Link

Explanation in white text between the lines below, if you don't mind being spoiled, or want some warning about what you're going to see.

- - - - -
    Most people know about the RealDolls, right? The world's most expensive sex dolls, priced around $6k. Well, this is a "Gadget" site, reviewing a Japanese imitator who... rents their dolls.
    - - - - -

I've seen some strange things in my day, but this is pretty high up the charts.

Thank you Andara for both breaking my brain and ruining the song "Candy Girl" by New Edition.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Andara, you're beautifully Evil. No wonder you're my friend.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Ah, yes.

Causing mind-breakage and wreaking mental-image havoc for over a decade!

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
        X