This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lori Drew Indicted by Jury

First off, for those of you who dont know, heres the background to this terribly depressing state of affairs.

http://pysih.com/2007/11/19/lori-drew/

Now it seems this miserable excuse for a human will finally get whats coming to her, or at least the possibility is there.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...1D47.DTL&tsp=1

I mean seriously, wtf? I know 13 year old girls can be very bitchy to eachother, but what that woman did was reprehensible. I remember reading about it after it happened and forgot all about it. I was rather suprised to find out this recent news. I was very pleasantly suprised to see that her business had gone bust as well.
    Opinions people?

Just wow. This is sick on so many levels. On one hand I am surprised that a 40 year old adult would do something like this, and on a sad hand I'm not surprised that someone would do this.

I did my final paper for an english course this semester on Cyberbullying and harassment. I wish I had known of this case for writing the paper. This is just extreme in so many ways.

Comment

I feel sorry for the Meiers Family. I hope they can move on.

I'm very mad at the Drew girl for allowing her mother to do this horrible thing.

I'm terribly infuriated at Lori Drew. This sort of thing takes a lot of time, this had to of spanned weeks, if not months! She deserves everything a standard sexual predator gets. To rot in jail and burn in hell for eternity!
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Wow. What a sordid tale.

I'm not mad at the Drew girl. She's 13. The other 13-year-old girl that was in on it, is probably more at fault than her.

Considering that Lori Drew was aware of Megan's mental instability (the girl had vacationed with the Drew family, so Lori Drew was aware that Megan was on medication for depression) and her original statement that she created and monitored the "Josh" MySpace account, it is not far-fetched to think that they could hit her with a charge of criminal negligence and make it stick.

Regardless, if she gets convicted for anything at all, they'll likely have to keep her out of general population. I understand that prison inmates don't take to child abusers too well.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Nothing is too bad or evil for Lori Drew. She deserves whatever bad things life throws at her from now until her none-too-soon death.
          "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Someone who takes advantage of a naive, emotionally unstable young girl is only a fraction of a step above pedophile. I feel for her daughter, but hope that Lori Drew gets a good long time in prison to think about what she did.
            The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

that's exactly what i was thinking.
              she was an adult posing as a child on purpose to attract the attention of another child.

i hope she gets a nice long jail sentence. extra long cos she doesn't care about the suicide.

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                I understand that prison inmates don't take to child abusers too well.
                That's putting it mildly. *shudders*

I only hope the sentence is the maximum possible. This is just a hair above actually wielding a weapon and doing the deed herself...in fact, it makes her more of a coward that she felt the need to manipulate a child using an imaginary persona. I also hope that the judge has enough of an understanding of psychology to see that releasing this <bile> person </bile> back into society will only reinforce her warped perspective that she did nothing wrong.
                Not all who wander are lost.

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                  Regardless, if she gets convicted for anything at all, they'll likely have to keep her out of general population. I understand that prison inmates don't take to child abusers too well.
                  Yeah, I used to work with a guy who was a prison guard in AL and he said that child molesters and abusers are pretty much the scum of the earth in prison. That's says a lot if you can get a large group of convicted felons to loathe you because what you have done is so reprehensible.

Comment

Working...
                  X