This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i kinda knew this would happen

the guy who advertises for lifelock who is always giving out his social security number on tv finally got his identity stolen

ID protection ads come back to bite spokesperson
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

I always felt that Lifelock guy was abit too over-confident.

Comment

I was just thinking this last night. When I saw his SSN riding around on that 18-wheeler, I knew it was just a matter of time before someone, somewhere, figured it out.

Wonder if we'll still see the commercials?
      I HATE stupid people!

Comment

I doubt it, Jayel. I'm sure the guy will file for Chapter 11 by now and probably try for a more humble job.
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I always had a hunch that Lifelock thing was a bunch of bullshit...and I was right! That's what happens when somebody literally puts out their identity in public all.. On a serious note, the only way somebody can protect themselves from identity theft is by being careful and using common sense (i.e. shredding documents with personal info , recognizing what site is the real deal vs. a spoof/phishing site before entering in personal info, etc.).
          Last edited by tropicsgoddess; 05-23-2008, 02:49 AM.
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
          X