Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the new metrosexual classic, "Love your shoes" immediately upon your arrival.
    How many girls would immediately ask if the man was gay?

How is blow-drying your hair time-consuming? It takes 5 minutes, tops. Well, unless you have really REALLY long hair that holds a lot of water.......okay, shutting up now.
    Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA
      That list is ridiculous. The guy's lucky if I shave my LEGS before a first date, let alone waxing. Now, 1 year anniversary or that sort of thing - yeah, i wax the legs, do makeup etc etc. Coz it's a special occasion. A first date? SO not worth that kind of effort
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
        Now, 1 year anniversary or that sort of thing - yeah, i wax the legs, do makeup etc etc.
        Me too.

But then, there are things a woman will do on a one-year anniversary that she won't on a first date. Things that might require shaving the legs for.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Quoth Boozy View Post
          But then, there are things a woman will do on a one-year anniversary that she won't on a first date. Things that might require shaving the legs for.
          Going dancing?
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

well. that article was completely stereotypical.

gentleman, please ignore the twit that wrote those dating tips.

(although, I do agree on being punctual. It does set a bad tone if you're late and you don't call- other than that...thbbtt...that woman is a twit!)

And yea- who the hell waxes and wears lingerie on the first date? E-A-S-Y maybe??? What do you need another date for if you're gonna give it all up on the first one? Sheesh!
            I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Uh, yeah, be on time. Not because she'll go change her clothes again and you'll catch her 'mid-outfit' or whatever. Because if you're late without a good reason and don't call she'll think your an incosiderate ass.

I don't expect reservations. A decent restaurant, sure. If it's a dinner date, the place shouldn't have a drive-thru. But someplace fancy enough to require reservations will just make me more nervous, quite frankly. (That said, if the date was focused on some other activity, and dinner is an afterthought on the way home, then McDonald's might be perfectly fine.)

I want to know who edited this thing:

"Being vague about your plans will only cause most women needlessly anxiety."
              Wait, what?

"If you're wondering who should pick up the first check."
              This is not a complete sentence.
              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Hey, you know, I've got a great idea! In response to this ditzy twit clone who posted the stupid lines, how about we make our own "CUSTOMERS SUCK GUIDE TO DATING" and put the REAL stuff inside of it. Any takers?
                Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

We have an Off Topic section - go for it!

Rapscallion

Comment

Done

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...950#post338950
                    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

That woman is...

Well, words can't describe.

Holy biscuit.
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Gawdzillers View Post
                        Why does a woman need a bikini waxing and lingerie for a FIRST DATE?
                        I purposely DON'T shave or wax anything below the neckline before the 3rd-4th date to insure that it doesn't go farther than I think it should.

Then again, that means I'd actually have to get a date, it's been about 4 months since my last one.

Maybe if I stop going to the beach unshaven in my bikini I wouldn't have that issue and as a bonus people will stop calling National Geographic to report a Sasquach sighting.
                        Last edited by Gothicsmurf; 05-29-2008, 06:05 PM.
                        You don't know what Hades is until you've worked at least one Christmas Season in a toy store that offers free gift wrapping.

Comment

Seems to me like she slipped up a bit when she wrote this:

Most women l appreciate extra time to fluff-up before you ring their bell.
                          I have quite the feeling that she intended that sentence to look like this:

l appreciate extra time to fluff-up before you ring my bell.
                          I'm pretty sure that all the tips are only for people who'd want to date her or someone like her
                          "You're a ninja. You can't be a fan of pirate rock"

Comment

InsuranceGuru, you haven't seen Sasquatch or Chewbacca until you've seen my former roomate's butt.

On top of being a cross dresser, he was an avid nudist. I've never seen so much hair in my life. Thankfully, it covered all naughty bits at all times, but always got in the way when he tried to wear skirts.
                            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

The thing I have found about most hairy people, to my despair, is they think the whole fur-beast thing is sexay.
                              The best revenge is to be unlike him who performed the injury. - Marcus Aurelius
                              If you're slower than me, stupider than me, and you taste good...you're dinner - Anthony Bourdain

Memento mori.

Comment

Retailworkhorse . . . .it takes at least 45 min with a hair dryer at the salon for someone working in sections to get my hair fully dry. Let alone me at home attempting and I don't section it. (my hair is below my shoulders and just above strap length in the back)
                                When my hair was chin length in front and partial shaved in the back - it still took about 25 min to get fully dry.
                                So I spend my morning with wet hair.
                                On the other hand . . .I am fully aware of how long it takes and plan ahead . . . ie have a date at 6 pm I make sure it is washed before 2 pm if I want it dry first.

The whole anxiety about not knowing what is happening on the date . . .that has to do with the "what shall I wear?" "How should I do my hair?" complex. I agree that for a first date it is nice to know ahead a general idea of what the date will be. And yes, whomever asks should plan it. As for the cost . . .that should be relative to the person whom is askings norm. (if they are really rich and normally eat at 5 star - then expect to go to a 5 star. If on the other hand Chili's is a nice night out then Chili's it should be. It is something the other party should think about prior to accepting.)

Comment

Working...
                                X