This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATT double charges and sends bag

Don't know the details but aparently ATT charged a customer for two phones instead of one and then send a plastic bag.

for pictures
    http://www.techblog.com/elephant/pho...hoto_key=13708

their description
    http://www.techblog.com/page/10
    V-Con 2009 and Anime Evolution 2010

Something must be wrong with my links. They keep sending me to a different website then the ones posted.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
      Something must be wrong with my links. They keep sending me to a different website then the ones posted.
      Same here.
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Think it's just a mirror problem... anyone know the base links?
        Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

WTF, I want the right links.
          Under The Moon Paranormal Research
          San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

I found this link: http://www.tuaw.com/2008/05/22/atand...bag-delivered/
            "I am quite confident that I do exist."
            "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Wow... that just boggles the mind. Of course, I would be pissed if I was charged twice, and received a second item that I didn't request, but to priority ship a bag??

Talk about a waste of money, honey.
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I've worked for a telco - does not surprise me in the least that AT&T have the left hand-right hand deal going.

And for over packaging - ever buy a retail hard drive? There is more foam than electronics.

B
                "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
                I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

I have you beat on the packacging thing. Lexmark at one point had their SD, XD and micro SD cards in an 9x12 bubble plastic.

That's right. A card that's at it largest 1" by 1.5" is in packaging about 72 times it's size. That's like putting a 20 inch monitor into a 56 inch Projection TV box.
                  I AM the evil bastard!
                  A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

I'm still and about the bag only being sent to them. Talk about a real waste of money. I would've returned the extraneous items and asked for a refund.
                    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I was with the commenters until it started turning into "they hate the environment" and similar phrases being repeated ad naseum.
                      Answers are easy...it is asking the right questions which is hard.

Comment

Working...
                      X