X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geeks to me!

http://graphjam.com/

Behold Graphjam!

Graphs used in amusing ways, look out for the Imperial Trooper graph...
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Quoth crazylegs View Post
    Graphs used in amusing ways, look out for the Imperial Trooper graph...

There is truth to that as well. I wonder when the troopers became such a bad shot though. They were pretty accurate during the clone wars.
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

The troopers never became bad shots. Strong force users a a bloodline trait. By the time of New Hope there are three bloodlines left, Palpatine, Skywalker and Kenobi, of which one is likely to have descendants, through two of its members. The Force, flowing through all living beings, acts to ensure their survival, through blaster bolt deflection.
      ludo ergo sum

Comment

Perhaps, but it doesn't allow for lack of ability to connect a good shot to Solo.
        A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
          They were pretty accurate during the clone wars.
          That's because during the clone wars they were highly trained clones of one of the best bounty hunters ever. During the Imperial reign, once the clones started to be killed in larger numbers, and they didn't have access to more, they started recruiting regular citizens as stormtroopers, and they didn't get a ton of training. Also Palpatine used the Force to control and direct a great number of his army, the effects of which basically made it so stormtroopers and such while very obedient, weren't as effective as free willed forced would have been.
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth rvdammit View Post
            By the time of New Hope there are three bloodlines left, Palpatine, Skywalker and Kenobi, of which one is likely to have descendants, through two of its members.
            Bah. What about the Horns? Corran Horn is the 1337!
            "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

It's not Horn. His real last name is "Halcyon" (I think that's how it's spelled). But that's getting into expanded universe now, beyond the scope of the movies.
              Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
                Perhaps, but it doesn't allow for lack of ability to connect a good shot to Solo.
                Who does the Force need to save Luke from Vader during the Trench Run?
                ludo ergo sum

Comment

Working...
                X