This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC caught on tape!!

First off I have no clue where to put this little "gem", so move it if need be, second definitely nsfw.

This is exactly why I don't use drinking fountains!

LINK
    wouldn't lube work better in a f***ing machine?
    ----
    Yes, that’s right. It’s a pair of gold foil headphones. Gold foil. Finally, headphones just as awful as your taste in music.

the hell?! the bathrooms are right there and why didn't security do anything?

Comment

That is seriously nasty. And why didn't anyone apprehend that creep and call the cops? They just sat and watched the video and said "ewww" a lot.

Someone needs to send this to Walmart corp. Don't know if anything will actually get done, but they need to know this is happening in their stores.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Oh my gourd... put a warning on this thing!

NSFW!
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
          Oh my gourd... put a warning on this thing!

NSFW!
          Um, I did. Maybe one in the title field as well?

Quoth Aethian View Post
          the hell?! the bathrooms are right there and why didn't security do anything?
          I think I heard one of them say "I's because the bathrooms are closed right?". The SC should have just ran home. He may have poo'ed his pants in the car en route, but it's better than using a sink.
          I don't know why they didn't call someone, I kept expecting them too.
          ----
          Yes, that’s right. It’s a pair of gold foil headphones. Gold foil. Finally, headphones just as awful as your taste in music.

Comment

Um, 'k need help how do I edit? There should be a button but I think I'm missing it.
            ----

Comment

I shall never drink from a drinking fountain ever again.
              "...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?!" ~ Kalga

"DO NOT ENRAGE THE MIGHTY SKY DRAGON." ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

That is DISGUSTING!!! That made me think of the Central bus terminal in downtown Fort Lauderdale. Over there you tend to have quite a bit of the unsavory types there...mostly the ones that reek of BO, alcohol and looked like they haven't bathed in days with minds as warped as flimsy tupperware in a dishwasher. I once had the displeasure of having to use the disgusting bathrooms in the central terminal because I was had to go BAD..never again. I've never touched the water fountains there,but I don't think I'd ever want to, not even with Purell on my hands and a ten-foot pole because it's that gross. Thankfully the bus routes I take don't have me be at the Central terminal at all.
                I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth Nyx View Post
                  Um, I did. Maybe one in the title field as well?
                  Sorry, I didn't see that part.

The edit button should be next to the "Quote" button. Click it once, and then click on "Go Advanced" to change your post. I don't think you can change the title without the help of a mod though.
                  Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I also learned never to drink from working. There is a water fountain at the corner. I've seen to many ...ladies of the night.... use the water there to clean their.... flowers.....
                    Military Spouse Support.
                    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

I still can't seem to get my brain to register that security was laughing while watching the guy on camera & not doing anything about it.

Quoth Plaidman View Post
                      I also learned never to drink from working. There is a water fountain at the corner. I've seen to many ...ladies of the night.... use the water there to clean their.... flowers.....

I will never ever again use a public water fountain.

Comment

Imagine waking up to use the bathroom and seeing that.

Comment

Working...
                        X