X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some eye candy for the boys and my more sapphic minded sisters

hottest rock star spawn can be found here

Some of them are kinda drool worthy..........
    Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

I think Brooklyn Sudano looks the best...at least she looks like the most responsible as well.

Comment

I'm kinda partial to Peaches Honeyblossom Michelle Charlotte Angel Vanessa Geldof

though her name is a bit unnecessarily long
      Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Zoe Kravitz
        "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Quoth marasbaras View Post
          Zoe Kravitz
          and Norah Jones too...
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I'll pick Lucy Walsh. If you know anything about me, her father, and my hobbies you'll know why.

.-- -... -.... .- -.-. ..- / .-- -... -.... .- -.-. ..- / -.. . / -.- -... .---- .--- ...- .. / -.- -... .---- .--- ...- ..

Comment

They're pretty. I'll give them that. But not what I would call sexy, since some of them are just over jail bait age. I guess I'm weird.
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Sandman View Post
                I'll pick Lucy Walsh. If you know anything about me, her father, and my hobbies you'll know why.

.-- -... -.... .- -.-. ..- / .-- -... -.... .- -.-. ..- / -.. . / -.- -... .---- .--- ...- .. / -.- -... .---- .--- ...- ..
                Your morse code translates as "WB6ACU WB6ACU DE KB1JVI KB1JVI", according to an online translater I found. No idea if this is what you meant. Means nothing to me.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                  Your morse code translates as "WB6ACU WB6ACU DE KB1JVI KB1JVI", according to an online translater I found. No idea if this is what you meant. Means nothing to me.

Rapscallion
                  Look up WB6ACU and the message will become much clearer.

Comment

Ah, ham radio star from the links I found?

Rapscallion

Comment

Yep yep.. you got it Raps!

Comment

Lily Collins...
                        as Will Forte once said in Demetri Martin's "Personal Information Waltz": "SSSSS...BING BANG BOWM! YOW! POW! KA-BAM! BATMAN SOUNDS!"
                        "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

Working...
                        X