X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naomi Campbell plays the race card

http://newsoxy.com/update/naomi_camp...ticle11075.htm

Supermodel Naomi Campbell went beserk on a plane when told one of her bags had gone missing. She demanded the plane's pilot do the impossible, then played the race card when told no. Police were called and she been sentenced to 200 hours of community service.

(I did a search on here and was surprised that this didn't turn up in the results, so I'm posting it now)

Shortly after the incident, media reported Campbell had been banned from flying on British Airways as a result of the outburst.
    Gee, that's a surprise. Seriously, is wrong with this woman?! Throwing phones at assistants, abusing people left, right and center, now the airplane incident. Apparently, the anger management classes didn't work. Maybe try this next:
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth edible_hat View Post
      Police were called and she been sentenced to 200 hours of community service.
      Which IMHO is not a sufficient punishment for assaulting two police officers, but hey, what can you do?
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
        Gee, that's a surprise. Seriously, is wrong with this woman?! Throwing phones at assistants, abusing people left, right and center, now the airplane incident. Apparently, the anger management classes didn't work. Maybe try this next:
        That's what I'd like to know. Who keeps spitting in her coffee to make her such a raving bitch at the smallest things?
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
          Which IMHO is not a sufficient punishment for assaulting two police officers, but hey, what can you do?
          It's cuz she's speshul. If it had been Jane Doe who'd done all those crimes, she'd be eating prison food. But famous models don't get put in jail. Shame really; I'm sure there's some huge female inmate named Bertha in there who could teach Naomi better manners.
          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

God, this bitch makes Diana Ross look like Mother Teresa.
            The New Orleans Saints are your 2009 NFL champions.

Believe dat.

Comment

Naomi Campbell has been catered to for many years......maybe in a bigger way than most SCs we talk about, but is it really surprising someone famous is acting like a total bitch and EW?

Next thing you know, Tyra Banks will be on TMZ for throwing hot wings at the server for not being spicy enough or getting stains on her high rise white jeans.
              You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Naomi Campbell = Bitch On Wheels

I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

Not to get too OT but, celebs should stick to what they do bast act, sing, etc. IF a normal person assaults two cops after loosing it on a plane they would be in jail.

Celebs are too full of them selves. For example the whole "Going Green" thing. Some Clelb who whines you destroy the environment by not driving a Prius or using a incandescent bulb, etc while they live in a huge mansion or two, have a few super cars that get worse MPG then a SUV, etc. and then tell you to listen to them on what to do.

Comment

I'm amazed this woman even still has a career. She is just an all-around *mean* person who treats people like crap. Do that one too many times, even in a field where asskissing is down to a science, and sooner or later it's going to bite you big time.
                    ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
                      It's cuz she's speshul. If it had been Jane Doe who'd done all those crimes, she'd be eating prison food. But famous models don't get put in jail. Shame really; I'm sure there's some huge female inmate named Bertha in there who could teach Naomi better manners.
                      According to The Law east of Ealing her sentence is in line with what would would have been given to Jane Doe.
                      ludo ergo sum

Comment

Working...
                      X