X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas Station encouraging SCs

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...BA7H11D7NG.DTL

Basiclly he encoruages coustomers to yell at his employees about gas prices. Obviously they have some sort of say in the prices /sarcasm
    He even gives out free car washes if they yell.
    Isn't it lovely when management encourages SCs to abuse their employees?

I first heard it on NPR, so thanks you radio idiots.
    How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

I think you're reading it the wrong way. This is actually pretty interesting.

He's not encouraging them to yell at employees, he's encouraging them to do a constructive rant, similar to what a newspaper editor does. You can't just yell out at the top of your lungs, you have to voice it properly.

And as for the dunk tank, It's hot out lately. Heck, if I got paid to get soaked and stay cool, I'd be first in line.
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

yeah, I'll agree with Lordlundar, it seems like the gas station owners are trying to draw the customers anger towards targets of their chosing rather than the customers which will actually help the employees...
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

and LL not only constructive but creative.(it was mentioned in the article that it had to be a creative rant.) He's encouraging some type of poetry out of the people to get a free car wash. (rather than just rant and throw the curse words around.) And the worker who was in dunk tank even said that he'd rather be doing that than dealing with the SCs (whom feel that it's all his fault.)

I actually say good idea. And applaud the owner.

Comment

Working...
        X