• Joss Whedon Fans, Look Here!

This is hysterical..

http://drhorrible.com

Click on Act 1

You can read more about it, here

http://doctorhorrible.net/about/

wow nathon fillon sings weird

Comment

By Captain Mal's Sweet Flexing Biceps! I'm in love all over again. Please make act 2 be out soon.
      I feel so conflicted, because you really feel for Dr Horrible(love that first song).. yet at the same time, I wanna be on Nathan Fillion. Who do I root for?
      If anyone knows where to get the songs from here, especially the one when he gets his letter, PLEASE let me know.
      "I don't have to take this abuse from you, I've got hundreds of people dying to abuse me."
      "Free at last from my vegetable prison!"
      X-Strike Studios: Video game movies done RIGHT!

Comment

I just went and watched it today, and the website say part 2 is due up on July 17, which would be tomorrow!!!

Comment

Act 2 is up now.

Comment

Quoth unclejampuff View Post
            By Captain Mal's Sweet Flexing Biceps! I'm in love all over again. Please make act 2 be out soon.
            I feel so conflicted, because you really feel for Dr Horrible(love that first song).. yet at the same time, I wanna be on Nathan Fillion. Who do I root for?
            If anyone knows where to get the songs from here, especially the one when he gets his letter, PLEASE let me know.
            after they disappear from cyber space, Joss is going to sell them through iTunes, and i would bet good money he would sell just the sound track stuff too

Comment

omg that was soo sad

Comment

Hahahaha

Nathan Fillion <3

Because all the best Captain's are Canadian.

Comment

The ending made me I thought I'd quashed emotions, oh well, more work to be done then.
                  I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Act 1 was so funny! But I have to go to work now so Act 2 will have to wait until I get home.
                    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Act 3's done, and I heard a rumor that they're going to charge for it soon. Although I want to buy the DVD when it comes out so that doesn't bother me.

Comment

Oh wow, the entire thing was glorious! BWA-Ha-Ha-HA!

And, no, Act II didn't make me cry.
                        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

*SPOILER*

I felt bad for Captain Hammer at the end where he's crying about being hurt, but at the same time, didn't feel bad because he was such an arse and mean to Dr Horrible.

I also dunno just how to feel about Dr Horrible either, since he didn't seem to feel bad about Penny dying, though maybe that's just because he had his Horrible persona on.
                          I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Dr. Horrible is my bitch.

I also dunno just how to feel about Dr Horrible either, since he didn't seem to feel bad about Penny dying, though maybe that's just because he had his Horrible persona on.
                            Ray, are you nuts? Watch it again, this guy is clearly crushed about Penny dying!

Comment

yeah that very last image, with Billy (aka Dr. Horrible, hes got a PhD in Horribleness, Muahahahaha) in normal clothes and that crushed lost look on his face made me cry, especially when you remember Penny said "dont worry, Captain Hero saved us" made me sad.

Comment

Working...
                              X