This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for all those who thought that Pimpjuice was bad

I present a new energy drink called, Pussy!

http://www.pussydrinks.com/home.html

You gotta be kidding! I just showed it to SO and he said to me "I should go to the store and get some Pussy."
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

There's another energy drink called Sum Poosy and has a binkin clad girl on each bottle.

It's actually really good.

At my old ice cream job, one of the girls brought some in.

"Hey! Kelli got Sum Poosy! We should all get Sum Poosy!"

Now I'm craving Sum Poosy.
      "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

What happened to the Cocaine energy drink? I haven't heard anything since the initial outrage.

Comment

I've got a can of Donkey Kong Jungle Juice energy drinks in my fridge right now. There's also Mario 1-Up and Resident Evil Virus Antidote. (They're all probably the same stuff)

Comment

This would be a wonderful gag gift for certain posters who are bitching about how they never get some.

Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Theirs a NOS energy Drink.

NOS = Brand name of Nitrous Oxide kits that provide temporary power gains for cars.

Comment

Working...
              X