Another incredibly stupid toy.....

http://www.mezcotoyz.com/store/detail.aspx?ID=625
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

What

the

Hell..

$112 dollars for cabbage patch rejects....

Comment

Reminds me of the scene from "Back to School":

"Now the competition exploits the notion that their dolls are orphans. The Melon Patch Kids are not orphans, they're abandoned! We think it's a winner."

Same logic.
      Testing
      "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

Those...things are just as bad as the Bratz dolls.

"Hey, they got girls to look like hussies, we can get boys to be gangstas, Gee."
        "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

At least Barbie's head could actually be supported by her neck. The Bratz dolls look like a promotion for not having plastic surgery and these cabbage patch ones are some of the ugliest baby dolls I've ever seen.
          How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

oh my god, they look like something out of my nightmares!

*hides under the blankets with a flashlight*
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

God in Heaven! It's some of the things I hate most all rolled into one hideous package. Truely vile
              Yes. I know my typing sucks but I have a large orange cat sitting on my keyboard and a small disturbed dog trying to sniff his butt

Comment

I really, really hope this is just an elaborate hoax.
                Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me!

I like big bots and I cannot lie.

Comment

I do believe the lower left doll used Carrot Top as a model

Comment

I don't think there is anything wrong with the toys; but, their scary!

Comment

They're truely hideous, foul is too small a word.
                      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

And I thought the Swear Bears were bad enough . . .

Of course, in my neck of the woods, I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see someone's child dressed like that.
                        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

What the....

Technology, give me all the brain cancer you want, but not that.
                          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Just great, Chav dolls. -.-
                            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                            My DeviantArt.

Comment

To be filed away with Furbies, Bratz, and Heelies.
                              "Do not quibble with me over apostrophes. I have my shit together when it comes to apostrophes." - BookBint

Comment

Working...
                              X