X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cloned puppies lead to...whuh?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080809/...L1ogzEvo5H2ocA

...it's really too hard to sum up, but I'll try.

A lady who cloned her dog into five puppies may be the same woman who kidnapped and tried to sexually assault a Mormon missionary three decades ago, and she might have gotten found out because of the puppies.

Yeah, uh...I'm going to need a flow chart for this one, I think...

Also, the last couple of lines are...ha.
    "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

What complicated webs we weave.
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

From the article I read (I can't find the link atm, sorry), she didn't just try to sexually assault him, but succeeded. She hired a private investigator to find him, then she & the guy kidnapped the Mormon missionary, took him to some rented "honeymoon cottage", she chained him spread eagle to the bed with mink-lined handcuffs and proceeded to "have her way with him" before he was able to escape.

She & the private investigator were arrested and arraigned, but they snuck out of the country (supposedly by posing as deaf/mute Irish actors and got seats on an Air Canada flight before making it back to the states).

A few years later, she was again arrested and charged for stalking the same missionary guy and the cops found detailed notes about the guy's activities and rope. She skipped out on that one too.

On a side note, Brenann McKinney has said that she'll file a $10 million libel/slander lawsuit if anyone mentions Joyce McKinney and her being the same person. Not sure what to think on this one.

Comment

Quoth idrinkarum View Post
        On a side note, Brenann McKinney has said that she'll file a $10 million libel/slander lawsuit if anyone mentions Joyce McKinney and her being the same person. Not sure what to think on this one.
        And then the Media will demand a Blood/DNA Test to shut her up. Hey, they managed to dig up this kinda dirt, I think they at least got her Blood Type and the Authorities might have her DNA on file as well.

Comment

Yeesh...what a nut job and I agree with they guy that said that she is ugly as sin.
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I feel bad for the poor guy she keeps stalking. How on earth does she keep getting let out on bail if she keeps fleeing?
            "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/08...ney_confusion/

It is her .. creepy

Comment

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

It turns out she's a wanted fugitive in TN too.

I bet that's going to hurt when she gets back to the States.

Comment

Working...
                X