This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home of the...,um, whopper

A video has surfaced where a BK employee is seen taking a bath in a dish washing sink at a restaurant.

I suddenly have lost my appetite.

http://www.wdtn.com/global/story.asp?s=8825514

And now he and several others are washing their whoppers on unemployment.
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

so that explains why Burger King's fries taste so different than everyone else's
      /ducks
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Ya know, I've lived Ohio almost all my life, born and raised and all that.
        I lived near Boston for a few years and where I live in Ohio is just like the suburbs in Mass.

But, OMG, why is it when someone does something retarded or stupid or gross, that they live in Ohio.
        I'm almost embarrassed to say I'm from Ohio because of idiotic things like that guy bathing in BK.
        Miyon

Seduce, Let Loose, The Vision and The Void - Coil

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain - Blade Runner

Comment

I can just about guarantee this incident is going to be spoofed in some comedy movie in a few years.
          "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

Now thanks to the tool who bathed in the sinks, I'll now think of him as the reason why Burger King's food tastes different from their competitors...
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

you know... the one thing that confuses me... I can see people not confronting him after in the sink... I'll be honest, I wouldn't want to confront a naked guy in a sink... but why oh why didn't they stop him while he was taking off his clothes
              did all his coworkers want to see him naked or something that they didn't stop him (though I admit there are coworkers her I wouldn't mind *cough*)

Comment

I don't think that this would be nearly enough to get me to stop eating at Burger King, or at that specific Burger King. Yah, it's kind of icky, but I don't think it's gross or disgusting. There are many worse things he could have done, and there isn't really anything in a bath that can't be cleaned and sanitized afterwords. The article said that they'd thrown away all the cutlery and sanitized the entire thing twice. More than good enough for me.

But I, like smiley, was the most confused by the employees and store manager that watched him do it. Did they think it was a good idea? Yikes.

Comment

http://www.thedevilspanties.com/d/20011120.html Art imitated life before life got a chance.

Rapscallion

Comment

I saw this at the LJ community, Mock the Stupid.

Now, I'm kinda afraid to eat at a Burger King. Oh well, like I need the added calories anyway.

Comment

I hope I'm not alone in not really being bugged by this. I mean, if you're going to bathe in the sink, I simply ask that you do it while the store is closed and sanitize the sink afterward. They did both.

The introduction of chaos into the system is healthy and keeps me from getting bored.
                      Expect great things, but you'll get what you get.

PossJB

Comment

Well that explains why we've had the recent spat of stupid commecials from BK.

Comment

Quoth PossJB View Post
                          I hope I'm not alone in not really being bugged by this. I mean, if you're going to bathe in the sink, I simply ask that you do it while the store is closed and sanitize the sink afterward. They did both.

The introduction of chaos into the system is healthy and keeps me from getting bored.
                          I can see where you are coming from on that (and to be honest, they did do proper clean up and customers weren't around)... that said, if you are going to do a stupid stunt like that and do something even dumber like post a video of it online, you should expect there to be fallout.

Comment

but why oh why didn't they stop him while he was taking off his clothes
                            cos someone had to hold the camcorder for him?

Comment

Working...
                            X