Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little old lady vs. Plymouth Target: Is she crazy?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little old lady vs. Plymouth Target: Is she crazy?

Wanting Cash Back = Crazy to Plymouth Target Manager

Little old lady (age 80) bought shirts at a Target store on July 28. Paid for them with a check (Note: Target (at least this one, not sure of the others in the States) uses Telecheck - funds were automatically withdrawn that same day so Target got their payment right away), and wants her cash back because they didn't fit her, but it hasn't been the 7 - 10 days required for cash back on check purchases.

Woman was in a car accident last year. Left her with no sight in one eye, in a wheelchair & with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. She mentioned this. Target Employees panic, think she's going to go Rambo on them, calls police/ambulance/the calvary. Lady gets taken to hospital to have her mental health checked out (she's fine).

Now she wants Target to pay her medical bills & giver her back her $30. And this particular Target has signed a no trespassing order against her to boot.

I read the article -
    I can see this woman's point. I can also see where the store was coming from . . .store has policy, due to it being a manager saying it policy must be followed.
    Please keep us posted if you see any updates on how this is resolved. I would like to know what Target does.

Comment

Working...
    X