Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What if a Coproration designed the stop sign...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if a Coproration designed the stop sign...

It might look something like this

http://www.wallstreetfighter.com/200...p-sign_24.html

"...So were looking for signage that makes people want to bring their vehicle to a standstill before they continue...." and MANY other gems
    Last edited by mattm04; 08-20-2008, 07:10 AM. Reason: fix spelling

That pink and blue sign would only get attention in the wrong way.
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

yeah, I think that would cause crashes... mainly because of people like me that would be going... oh, pretty sign *crash*
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Hmm, I suppose this is a perfect example of why the engineers phrase for marketers is 'shoot on sight'.
        I AM the evil bastard!
        A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Oh... Oh that makes me hurt. My insides ache.

Because I KNOW marketing companies that have done this. I have to DESIGN and PRINT this bullshit that they shove down their clients throats.

It's companies like these that will bring me to an early death...

*shudders*

Comment

Quoth Custard Chick View Post
            Because I KNOW marketing companies that have done this. I have to DESIGN and PRINT this bullshit that they shove down their clients throats.
            Oh, I understand. I got a shudder watching this, too. Bureaucrats, brown-nosers and marketers will be the death of this society.
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

(insert image of Kinkoid laughing a bitter, mirthless laugh, rubbing her eyes with her fingers under her spectacles, and reaching for a flask.)

This would be hilarious if it wasn't my life every single day of the week, week after week, month after month.

It was such an accurate portrayal of what my job has become I thought I was having a flashback.

Except for one thing. Where I work, just about every project comes out looking exactly the same. In fact, here's what we get pretty much 100% of the time:

I just stay in my happy place, and tell people that if they ever tell anyone I had anything to do with the design of any of this stuff, I'll sue the ass off them.
              Last edited by RecoveringKinkoid; 08-22-2008, 03:58 AM.

Comment

That made my brain hurt. The fable of the boy, his father, and their mule comes to mind.
                Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life affording you scope.

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
                  That pink and blue sign would only get attention in the wrong way.
                  From the streets of San Fransisco.....

Comment

Working...
                  X