X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Obituary of Dolores Aguilar

Link here.

Dolores had no hobbies, made no contribution to society and rarely shared a kind word or deed in her life. I speak for the majority of her family when I say her presence will not be missed by many, very few tears will be shed and there will be no lamenting over her passing.
    Methinks the daughter who submitted this obituary had a few issues with her mother.

I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Wow... Just... wow. The part that most bothers me is that I can see the same obit being written about my sister when she passes away in another 50 or so years.

Comment

Somebody had serious mom issues.
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Is it bad that I can see something similar being my mother's obit?
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I don't care how awful the old broad was, that's just wrong.

She's dead. She won't read it, so it's not like anyone's telling her like it is. It's too late to change her. She can't defend herself.

Just low. And petty. And pointless, other to get a "dig" in on an old lady that nobody had the balls to dig at while she was alive.

Apples do not fall far from the tree. Just sayin'.

Comment

Quoth RecoveringKinkoid View Post
            I don't care how awful the old broad was, that's just wrong.

She's dead. She won't read it, so it's not like anyone's telling her like it is. It's too late to change her. She can't defend herself.
            Those who know her will know if it's true or not, and something like that isn't about teaching someone to be better, it's about putting a damaging, hurtful person behind you. All the crap that they've put you through, every slight that you glossed over while they were alive, etc, all aired out in one massive vent. A public gesture that you're not going to let the memory of the person terrorize you.

The person who wrote that obviously feels very strongly, and was not in a good way for a long time. I hope that they feel better now, and can move forward.
            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

It's like hearing on game shows about having the "most wonderful two kids, great husband/wife, etc." I'd like to hear once someone say "I have two little snot nose brats, and a dipsh** of a husband/wife." It, like the article in the OP, just make it different, ya know?
              Answers are easy...it is asking the right questions which is hard.

Comment

I'm of the mind that she's dead and won't read it, so whatever the family needs to do to get through this is fine by me. I think it's a touch classless to make such an announcement publicly, but if the family doesn't care, I don't see the problem.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Working...
                X