X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You want some REAL change?!?!??

In which I announce my candidacy!!!

I'll vote for ya.
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Wow! That's three old ladies!!

*runs*

Comment

*grabs and beats him up*

Hey... I beat up someone running for election!
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

You had me going at first. I jut made one and sent it off to family.

BTW, I would vote for ya.
          Under The Moon Paranormal Research
          San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

I'll vote for ya! Can I be Vice Prez? I got the vice grips in the car!
            Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

I'd say I'd vote or ya, but I've seen that spot in the original form -- and I plan to vote for the original "grassroots movement candidate"!! I love that guy!!

Very cool, though. Nice editing.
              Gryffltherclaw: Because who says you have to pick just one?

Proud to have crushes on fictional characters.

Comment

*snerk* That was great!!

I do apologize though, I've already pledge my support to Cthulhu. Next time maybe?
                Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

Working...
                X