This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deformed cat

fiancee and i went to the local petco in town, because on weekends, an organization called Kindred Kitties is there. its a really great organization, where they adopt out cats to people, and if the cats don't get adopted, they DO NOT kill them. this is where i got my first cat from. they even throw in a deal, if you pay an extra $20 or so, they will come to your house, when its convientent for you, pick up your cat, take him or her to a vet and get them neutered or spayed, and then drop them off at home afterwards. really great place

so yesterday, we walked in, and there was a girl sitting at a table with candy bars. she asked us if we would like to make a donation to Aussie, a cat who was born with his back paws backwards. there was a picture of him. a dollar for a candy bar was the donation. my fiancee handed her five. i went to the website today, and saw there is a story about him.it is a video though.

http://www.kindredkitties.org/

you will see a cat, and next to him, it says UPDATE ON AUSSIE 8-11-2006. click on the video thing to watch.

Aww poor thing

Comment

Working...
    X