X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercernaries 2 song

Or however it's spelled.

My mom has fallen in love with the song from this commercial, and it is a pretty funny song. She made me track it down, download it, and now she's torturing my brain with it. Once you get it in there, you can't get it out. AGH.

Share in my misery. Be prepared to sing this for the next ten hours after you listen to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCvIw7DMHXc

ARGH.
    "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

I love that commercial. The full song is even better.

Comment

I love your Mom. And that song.
      Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

I posted about Mercs 2 not too long ago. I still haven't gotten it sadly. I need to buy it, hook up my xbox 360, and blow some stuff up!
        "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Funny.... I downloaded it too! But edited out the advert for it in the end. So now I just have the cute little song.
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

The game is so utterly kickass.
            "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

I love that song also
              Under The Moon Paranormal Research
              San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Link to the full song HERE.

That's direct to the MP3, by the way. No video.

Comment

Working...
                X