This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh dear god, No!

Ghostbusters 3 to be made with the original cast signing up...
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

With the original cast and written by writers from The Office? How is this bad?
    Testing
    "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

If it's anything like Ghostbusters 2, it's going to be very bad.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

*sigh* When will they learn to just let old franchises DIE already?
        ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Does this mean we get more Slimer?

Comment

Why NO??? i'd love to see Slimer again!
            The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

You know the only reason this hasn't been made ages ago was that they couldn't get the original cast? I think Bill was the hold-out because he didn't want to do green-screen acting. There's been at least a few different scripts for #3. I wonder how they got him to change his mind.
              Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I know almost everybody in the fan community is after a new movie, but the consensus (at least on the board I frequent) is that it should be done with a primarily new cast, like Extreme Ghostbusters tried and failed to do. I've seen a few very well-made fanfilms that could make the cut with enough support.
                "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

So far, I'm looking forward to it. They've been wanting to do a third movie for a looong time, but there was a problem with being able to afford Bill Murray since he became such a huge star in the 90's.

The original story that Harold Ramis and Dan Akroyd came up with was set in the future. There were many teams of Ghostbusters, and the group they focused on had been doing it for ages and were really burnt out on the whole thing. I think that the next movie would be a good fit for that story.

Another thing they wanted to do if they ever made a Ghostbusters 3 was to kill Peter and have to deal with his ghost.
                  "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

I read a script somewhere that was essentially that, except it was Egon. Good stuff, I'll see if I can possibly dig it up again.

I'd like to see the mood slime make a comeback, I thought that was an interesting concept.

Comment

Quoth Kara View Post
                      Another thing they wanted to do if they ever made a Ghostbusters 3 was to kill Peter and have to deal with his ghost.
                      Venkman as a ghost.

Did anyone else just get a shiver down their spine?
                      I AM the evil bastard!
                      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

*looks sideways at Venkman-muse who is sitting in the corner looking innocent* Yes

Reminds me of a line from an RPG session:

"If this 'awesome plan' of yours gets me killed, I swear I will haunt you until you die, and then haunt your ghost."

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post

"If this 'awesome plan' of yours gets me killed, I swear I will haunt you until you die, and then haunt your ghost."
                          LEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYY JEEEEEEEEEENKIIIINS!!!!
                          Testing
                          "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

i'm just wondering.... if they're going to try to make them look younger, or just play them as elderly ghost fighters.

if i'm not mistaken bill's gone grey afterall...tho they can do a lot with makeup

Comment

Harold Ramis Confirms it!

"The concept is that the old ghostbusters would appear in the film in some mentor capacity."
                              "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
                              X