Clear All

• church wars

Saw this today and had to share it
    Attached Files
    Miyon

Seduce, Let Loose, The Vision and The Void - Coil

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain - Blade Runner

all i can say is
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Don't you just "love" how they, especially the Presbyterian church in the case, know The Truth?

Knowing The Truth leads to all kinds of sucky behavior (how many of you have heard SCs quote what is supposedly your corporate policy when it's just bollocks?).
      "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Okay, this was just something humorous that was posted. Lets not have any religious debate or bashing.
        Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
          Okay, this was just something humorous that was posted. Lets not have any religious debate or bashing.
          Yeah.

Honestly...nothing like a ruined joke.
          Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

*snickers* Okay, I don't care who you are, that's funny right there. /Larry
            "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Those were funny, especially the last one.
              Quote Dalesys:
              ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I love it
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Thanks for sharing that!

Comment

Woot...I gotta love the retorts.

Comment

Yay! This means that my poor pet rock that got hit by a car is in heaven now.

Comment

*snerks* I needed that STD.

Comment

Whew. I'm glad to know there will be rocks. I need those to throw at people.
                          "Being crazy was the only thing that kept me from going insane."
                          - Raven

Comment

I'll admit it: I didn't think Catholics had much of a sense of humor when it comes to their religion.

This just proves me wrong. And is so fricking hilarious

Thank you!

Comment

BTW, I wasn't bashing religion. I was bashing those who Know The Truth. Yes, that includes religion ... but, is in no way at all limited to it. Hence, my example about SCs.

Looks to me like the Catholic church in that town is having a lot of fun while the other church is taking things WAY too seriously!

The Catholics here in the Philippines are pretty laid back. I commented to our local priest that I thought that when it came to "be fruitful and multiply" that we could check that off of our Divine To-Do List ... he agreed!
                              "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Working...
                              X