This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
    I made the mistake of buying some good dark chocolate for cheap (post-holiday clearance, 50% off). It was *really* good. So why was it a mistake? Because I haven't been able to enjoy a chocolate bar since then. It all tastes like butts.
    lol -- Hershey does have other chocolates that are better than the others -- such as the cacao reserve -- of course you spend more for them than you do an entire candy bar, but they're at least only like $4 for 6 or 8 small pieces.

Actually it's the one problem with chocolate.... once you have the more expensive (i.e. not cheap ingrediants) type, it's hard to go back without thinking "who made this crap with wax?"

Comment

Quoth JLRodgers View Post
      lol -- Hershey does have other chocolates that are better than the others -- such as the cacao reserve --
      Yeah, I think that's what it was that I had. Luckily I don't want chocolate often, so I can just go pick up a piece or two from the actual chocolate store down the street from me That place just blows my mind. There's nothing but high-end chocolate in there, and it's a medium-sized store.

But I'm definitely ruined for things like Twix, or Oh Henry, etc.
      Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

Quoth Broomjockey View Post
        I made the mistake of buying some good dark chocolate for cheap (post-holiday clearance, 50% off). It was *really* good. So why was it a mistake? Because I haven't been able to enjoy a chocolate bar since then. It all tastes like butts.
        I'm like that with the Cadbury creme eggs after Easter...... I'll buy them by the gross.
        Quote Dalesys:
        ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Quoth draggar View Post
          I'm like that with the Cadbury creme eggs after Easter...... I'll buy them by the gross.
          *drools* those are my favorite easter candy ever.
          I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Working...
          X