This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guidelines to being a Customer - Youtube

I'M AN ANGRY EMPLOYEE. CUSTOMERS SUCK. Here's my funny tutorials telling customers about Movie/Game retail/rental. I'm going to do more since people seem to enjoy them. XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaQSftcWmEw - Compatibility
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahu06...eature=related - Accounts and Checking Out Part 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9adci...eature=related - Accounts and Checking Out Part 2

ENJOY

Must admit I chuckled at the two I watched.

Rapscallion

Comment

I'll rarely, if ever, use it. But "Retardation" is my new favourite word.
      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I make this same face at least 37.87698 times each and every day when I talk to an SC on the phone:

"It's not easy being evil in a world that's gone to Hell" ~ Anton LaVey

Comment

I think you have embodied the rage and frustration I feel every second I'm at work. People can't handle technology.

*favorites videos*
          I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Subscrib'd.

Comment

Thanks to all! I'll post another one tonight if I get time.

Comment

I like them but BBC is incorrect- most places that rent- Home Despot, Hertz, U-Haul, etc. do require a credit card and official ID but they do not require an account.
                "What did you have for breakfast this morning? Carnation Instant Bitch?"
                -Eric Foreman That 70's Show

Comment

Watch the entire second vid, then fast-forward through it. The rapid-fire faces are
                  Testing
                  "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

http://img300.imageshack.us/my.php?i...nyfaceswi9.jpg
                    Last edited by Caveat Emptor; 09-23-2008, 11:47 PM.
                    Testing
                    "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

"It is madness!! and this is not sparta!!" I cracked up
                      I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Quoth StanFlouride View Post
                        I like them but BBC is incorrect- most places that rent- Home Despot, Hertz, U-Haul, etc. do require a credit card and official ID but they do not require an account.

Maybe, but his point is made, right? Besides, I believe that they would want things like your address, and phone number, and stuff like that.

So no one steals.

Comment

I like it. I will subscribe.
                          Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                          San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

you can't play the future in the past , I get it you are a great teacher

Comment

Quoth StanFlouride View Post
                              An account doesn't necessarily mean 'personal info on record'. An account is any description or documentation of an event. Accounts can be done digitally, orally, or even written. So your blockbuster card that has your information should be called your PROFILE, and your rental status and history is your account.

Comment

Working...
                              X