This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Sprinkler Lady

Prepare to as this lady is probably an SC and may have even starred in a post or two here.

Or at least, someone as dumb as her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8

(note that the youtube uploader is not the lady in question )
    Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

LOL i saw this one! I had to watch it twice because I didn't think she was serious. She was. *headdesk*
    Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

what would concern me more than that " freaky "rainbow is the constant siren in the background

Comment

"We as a nation have got to ask ourselves what the hell is going on" that an apparently grown and educated woman could manage to graduate elementary school without the basic knowledge that water droplets can (and do!) act like prisms.

Sad. Very very sad.

Comment

ok I left her a little comment. What a MORON!

the comment I left was including this info "Rainbows are caused by the splitting of white sunlight into it component colors by raindrops. Some of the light that falls on a water drop enters the drop. As it enters the drop, the light is bent (refracted) and split into a rainbow of colors"

that's me but OMG what a A grade MORON!
          I am evil, I should change my middle name legally TO evil, I'm proud of my evilness! Makes life fun! bwhaha

Comment

I know what is in our water. Two hydrogen and 1 oxygen.

Comment

And here I thought the problem with Americans were the need of maps, for, such as, finding the local international bodies of water, whereas, such and... WE NEED MAPS!
              "The problem isn't usually that there are stupid people in the world as much as it is that the stupid people like to call or come in and point out how stupid they are to the working public" -Justa

Comment

So yea...failed Earth Science did she...

Comment

People this dumb should not be allowed to vote.
                  "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

I couldn't finish watching it. The stupidity was too painful...
                    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Quoth mattm04 View Post
                      I know what is in our water. Two hydrogen and 1 oxygen.
                      Dihydrogen monoxide! Watch out for that stuff!! It's really bad and has been found in very high levels in *most* water supplies!!!

Quoth marasbaras View Post
                      People this dumb should not be allowed to vote.
                      They're the ones who strictly vote by affiliation, that's it.

Quoth iradney View Post
                      I couldn't finish watching it. The stupidity was too painful...
                      Watch some of the responses. They're funny - especially the "smoking water" one. "The water is smoking! It's hot! But there's no fire! This didn't happen 20 years ago!"
                      Quote Dalesys:
                      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

She's certainly grade A.

Before any more comments are left on the video, can I remind y'all that our OP said the video uploader was NOT the lady you hear speaking? Such's comment would've been helpful if she could have seen it (and fathomed it), but I can imagine others contemplating leaving the "OMG you're so dumb" type of thing, and the uploader ain't the right target.

Comment

That hurt my brain. Bad. And I already had a headache before this. Now it's worse.
                          "But I don't want to be among mad people."
                          You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

LOL I saw this earlier. I laugh but I also cry at the stupidity.
                            wouldn't lube work better in a f***ing machine?
                            ----
                            Yes, that’s right. It’s a pair of gold foil headphones. Gold foil. Finally, headphones just as awful as your taste in music.

Comment

I'm tempted to see how much alcohol I would need to consume in order for this to seem reasonable, but I need to be to work in 18 hours. Hmmm... just not enough time. And turning the camera on it's side around 1:35? Yeah, that really drove the point home.

I have an alternative theory. The government is not putting nastiness into her water (making it "ooze from the ground"). Instead, leprechauns have hidden gold beneath her sprinkler. Dig, woman, dig!!! You're fortune awaits!
                              Expect great things, but you'll get what you get.

PossJB

Comment

Working...
                              X