This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horrifying (Warning)

This might need to be moved. It is a sucky customer, a resident of an apartment. Also be warned, some images are inducing.

http://www.houston-imports.com/dirty/dirty.html
    wouldn't lube work better in a f***ing machine?
    ----
    Yes, that’s right. It’s a pair of gold foil headphones. Gold foil. Finally, headphones just as awful as your taste in music.

ng......someone gimme a hazmat suit and a flamethrower - clean that baby RIGHT up....
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

I wonder ig he liked pizza, popcorn, and smokes?

Also, the ironing board just made me
      Quote Dalesys:
      ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Can you imagine having to climb over that mountain of refuse just to get to the bed? And the bugs! Especially bedbugs. A bed surrounded by garbage like that cant have been changed in a looooong time. And what was the stuff all over the bathroom floor?

Ye Gods. The computer used a giant ashtray made me lol, though.
        Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

She doesn't have the excuse of not having cleaning supplies. I see a broom in one of the photos.

It's like playing an evil version of Highlight's Hidden Pictures..
          "Do not quibble with me over apostrophes. I have my shit together when it comes to apostrophes." - BookBint

Comment

I don't think your warnings strong enough. I mean, Yeech! Back in college we had some dorm rooms that were pretty gross but _nothing_ like this!

How could anybody live in this garbage dump? And the smell! BTW, what are those bag-looking things on the floor. Wait, I don't think I really want to know!

Comment

My house isn't always gleaming like a diamond clean, but damn! They really need a HAZMAT suit to get through all that filth!
              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Inexplicably, it appears the former tenants had been trying to do some ironing. Gotta keep those clothes neatly pressed.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Judging by the wear on the keyboard it would appear that they are still using the computer as on the most commonly used keys the ash/dirt/grime looks like it's been worn off...
                  A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

yeah, the bottle of febreeze was probably their washing machine!

Comment

I feel like taking a shower after looking at those pictures.

How can anyone live in such filth? Blech!!!
                      I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

Quoth Boozy View Post
                        Inexplicably, it appears the former tenants had been trying to do some ironing. Gotta keep those clothes neatly pressed.
                        Nah, that was to warm up the pizza for breakfast the next day...

Comment

Holy Crap!

I'm a horrible housekeeper, and there are plenty of folks who might find my house horrifying, but not THAT horrifying.

I can see the floors and counters. I can find the TOILET, and there is no way my bathroom would ever look like that. The garbage is taken care of daily, I use an ASHTRAY and empty the thing when it's full, and I can totally find my bed without trained tracker dogs.

And I don't iron.

Dang...
                          If the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

Comment

Quoth MoxisPilot View Post
                            She doesn't have the excuse of not having cleaning supplies. I see a broom in one of the photos.

It's like playing an evil version of Highlight's Hidden Pictures..

Quoth minchazo View Post
                            Nah, that was to warm up the pizza for breakfast the next day...

I love how you can find random cleaning supplies throughout. Such a waste. lol
                            wouldn't lube work better in a f***ing machine?
                            ----
                            Yes, that’s right. It’s a pair of gold foil headphones. Gold foil. Finally, headphones just as awful as your taste in music.

Comment

Wow....i mean.......well........wow........
                              Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.---Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Working...
                              X