X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth XCashier View Post
    unidentifiable brown slime all over the bathroom
    For a moment there, I thought those were t-shirts that the tenant wiped his/her/its ass with.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Does it say anywhere how long she had lived there?
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

FYI, apparently this thing has exploded all ove the internet. It's been linked and/or copied to scores of high traffic websites, such as Digg.com.
        Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

Maybe that will make the renter come out of the wood work and she will be shammed into cleaning up her pig sty.

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
            Maybe that will make the renter come out of the wood work and she will be shamed into cleaning up her pig sty.
            More likely, she'll have gone further into hiding, ashamed to show her face.

And chances are, the landlord has cleaned the hovel up by now. They don't gain any money leaving an apartment to sit and rot, after all. Heaven knows how much it cost them to clean it up...!
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I still think that who ever said they would need to strip it is correct. I can just see maggots being through out the carpeting.

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
                I still think that who ever said they would need to strip it is correct. I can just see maggots being through out the carpeting.
                That's exactly what I'm talking about. They'd have to shovel out the debris and the nasty furniture, rip out the flea-infested, crap-stained carpet and likely the padding underneath, paint the floor with Kilz, bug-bomb the place, scrub the hell out of the bathroom (or even replace all the fixtures and floor vinyl), repaint, recarpet, new appliances and furniture (if it's a furnished apartment)...this slob cost the apartment managers a serious bundle!
                Last edited by XCashier; 09-30-2008, 12:09 AM. Reason: correcting slight exaggeration
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

God, that has to cost a LOT! I cringe at the price tag; hopefully that little price will go towards the tenant's credit line.
                  Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I remember my Geo when it had to sit in a lot for a couple days. A bag had been forgotten in the trunk. Cost me just over a grand to have that carpeting replaced so I'm guessing the apartment is easly going to get into the 10K range if they do it correctly.

But if they know someone who knows someone they might get away with 5 if they do all the work themselves and get some really good deals.

On that thought when one bug bombs an apartment don't you also have to vacate the ones on either side as well?

Comment

Working...
                    X