This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woman Burns Self to Death

The ultimate road rage <and stupidity>...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,426123,00.html

What

The

F***???
    Quote Dalesys:
    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Wow. It's like she was such a nasty bitch that hell literally came up through her car and took her right in front of everyone.

Comment

What the fuck?!!!
        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth ditchdj View Post
          Wow. It's like she was such a nasty bitch that hell literally came up through her car and took her right in front of everyone.
          Look at the bright side, one less entitlement whore / SC in the world.
          Quote Dalesys:
          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

From page 2 of the Times article.

Ms Sutton-Smith, who had previously worked behind the bar at a working men’s club in Ashton sub Edge, had a history of erratic behaviour and suffered from bipolar disorder.
            I would suggest her mental state was impaired.
            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Thinned the herd a bit.
              Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.---Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Bipolar or not, you'd think she'd get out of the car once it started becoming a little uncomfortable.
                "But I don't want to be among mad people."
                You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

Holy Shitola Batman! What caused her to go off the deep end like that, I wonder?
                  Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Holy fracking Lords of Kobol!!!!!! What the Hell!!! Man talk about going off the deep end!

Comment

W.T.F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      I am evil, I should change my middle name legally TO evil, I'm proud of my evilness! Makes life fun! bwhaha

Comment

That one really floored me. I've dealt with some bipolar people before, and I doubt that any of them would deliberately stay in a burning car. I wonder if she had a seizure, or was on some kind of medication that caused bizarre behavior.

Comment

Ah, Fox News, you silly bastards, that's not news. That's a link to news. Well at least their linking to someone who can do accurate reporting. That is a step up for them.
                          Expect great things, but you'll get what you get.

PossJB

Comment

If I'm doing my math right, isn't 50 millimeters about two inches? Meaning she carved a slice two inches deep out of the road with her wheel?

Wow. That's disturbing AND impressive.
                            "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Quoth MystyGlyttyr View Post
                              If I'm doing my math right, isn't 50 millimeters about two inches? Meaning she carved a slice two inches deep out of the road with her wheel?
                              Yep, I'm looking at a ruler and 50mm is just a hairs-breadth short of two inches. She had to have been totally flooring the accelerator.

She had to have had some serious issues in her life to have done that, and to have stayed inside the burning car when she could've easily gotten out. That goes beyond "road rage" or bipolar illness. That is the action of someone who just doesn't give a damn anymore, who doesn't even want to live anymore. It's very sad.
                              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                              My LiveJournal
                              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                              X