• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swedish Twins cause Mayhem on Motorway

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWXmM4z-EpM

The Mayhem starts at around 1:20. Also, classic line:

crazy bitch in red: CALL THE POLICE!!
    cops: We are the police!
    Last edited by Hon'ya-chan; 09-27-2008, 06:29 AM.

O.o The HELL?!?

Comment

That's insane! I can't imagine what it must've been like to witness that

Although, I must say I'm baffled by the bit where they show the onlookers and the screen caption says 'Contrary to this scene, it is being filmed in England'. Is it just me, or is that unbelievably racist?

Comment

Quoth Happy Otter Lover View Post
        That's insane! I can't imagine what it must've been like to witness that

Although, I must say I'm baffled by the bit where they show the onlookers and the screen caption says 'Contrary to this scene, it is being filmed in England'. Is it just me, or is that unbelievably racist?
        You should see the LNP quotes i've seen concerning the UK Border Force TV Show. And apparently Britain has a huge problem with Immigration it seems that is almost onpar with the US animosity with Illegals crossing the border.

Back on topic: The sister in red was fined and served one day in jail. Yes, you read that right.

Comment

Did the other one die?

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
            Did the other one die?
            7 weeks in the hospital. Nothing mentioned about fines and such.

Comment

Quoth Happy Otter Lover View Post
              I think that was added by the uploader - the name 'Brits4Britain' is a bit of a giveaway. Probably a BNP or NF type.

Rapscallion

Comment

It's clearly not part of the original broadcast.

That was stunning - it's hard to imagine someone getting up from something like that and running away again. This, folks, is why Drugs Are Bad.

Comment

kinda makes me wish the cops had been issued tazers... harder to put up a psychotic fight when you're being zapped

Comment

Quoth One-Fang View Post
                    It's clearly not part of the original broadcast.

That was stunning - it's hard to imagine someone getting up from something like that and running away again. This, folks, is why Drugs Are Bad.
                    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7636577.stm

Here's the "edited" footage.

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                      I think that was added by the uploader - the name 'Brits4Britain' is a bit of a giveaway. Probably a BNP or NF type.
                      I'm guessing BNP is Brain Not Present, but I can't figure out what NF is.

Comment

Quoth edible_hat View Post
                        I'm guessing BNP is Brain Not Present, but I can't figure out what NF is.
                        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_National_Front

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_National_Party
                        Testing
                        "I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much moosen. Out in the woods- in the woodes- in the woodsen. The meese want the food. The food is to eatenesen."

Comment

It's of note that the main UK parties rarely use the Union Jack on a regular basis to market their policies. The reason, I believe, is in those two links.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Hon'ya-chan View Post
                            Back on topic: The sister in red was fined and served one day in jail. Yes, you read that right.
                            No comment (PM me for my Fratchingesque opinion)

Quoth PepperElf View Post
                            kinda makes me wish the cops had been issued tazers... harder to put up a psychotic fight when you're being zapped
                            They're coming. Slowly but surely... I kinda suprised they weren't sprayed though, injuries or not it would have reduced the danger...
                            A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

It appears that one of the twins killed someone after their release.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axAwGurlm4E

Comment

Working...
                              X