X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hotel SC's pwned

On this glorious link:

http://notalwaysright.com/tag/hotel

and stories of working at a hotel full of woe...
    Last edited by thehippie777; 09-29-2008, 10:19 AM.
    When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

Obviously a lot of people have something else on their minds when they go into hotels...

*dives off into the gutter*
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Oh no her 16 year old hooligan got caught!

Wait did I read the wrong one?

Comment

Maybe she should report that bimbo to the police and see if they can get her for witness intimidation.

Comment

Wife: “Well the water is so clear, but it’s green, it looks like the ocean. Do you paint the bottom that color?”

Me: “Oh no, the water has a green color because of the copper minerals in the water. When they oxidize, that’s why it looks like the ocean.”

Wife: “Oh, that’s crazy! Everybody knows copper is brown like a penny, not green. It’s painted, isn’t it?!”
          Someone failed grade school science!

Oh, and read the one at the bottom of Page One, where the jerk thinks the hotel receptionist is a prostitute. I think she should've had him arrested...!

ETA: been reading articles from all over that site. Check this one out!
          Last edited by XCashier; 09-29-2008, 11:55 PM.
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

"Talk about Creepy"

Been there, done that, called the cops, kicked him out.
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
              ETA: been reading articles from all over that site. Check this one out!
              HAH! I love that!
              I AM the evil bastard!
              A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Every hotel worker will get offered sex for money if they work long enough...I bet even Smileyeagle has had offers
                When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

Comment

Quoth thehippie777 View Post
                  Every hotel worker will get offered sex for money if they work long enough...I bet even Smileyeagle has had offers
                  I haven't yet had that right of passage.

wait, why is that a bad thing
                  If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

i like the one where the guy dislikes the "no cancellation" policy... and claims to be a doctor, then a lawyer, and then a lawyer for the catholic church with the power to make bishops cast curses.

what an idiot.

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
                      I haven't yet had that right of passage.

wait, why is that a bad thing

You haven't worked at one long enough then.
                      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post

You haven't worked at one long enough then.
                        you know, now that I've admitted it, I halfway expect a CSer to come to the hotel, and at least jokingly, offer it... it's a good thing that no one here knows that I work for located at the intersection of and right behind the
                        If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

It's also a good thing that you don't know that my flight comes in at on and that I happen to have a room at

I'm such a bitch.

Comment

Guess I haven't worked at hotels long enough yet. (10+ years)

Never been offered money.....

Comment

Working...
                            X