This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not a happy ending

A Tucson massage parlor was busted for prostitution, and the owner is trying to convince a judge that it was not "happy ending" it was a faith-based "laying on of hands" healing procedure. Check it out.

http://www.azstarnet.com/allheadlines/259732
    "I've never had a heart attack, but it isn't for my son's lack of trying." - Me

I do believe the "laying on hands" refers to simply resting them on an afflicted area, not rhythmic movement on private parts.
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

*sings Sexual Healing*
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth TTAZ View Post
        A Tucson massage parlor was busted for prostitution, and the owner is trying to convince a judge that it was not "happy ending" it was a faith-based "laying on of hands" healing procedure. Check it out.
        "Honestly, your Honor. My mother used to do this for me when I had a cold. It always made me feels better."

...And I'm going to Hell for that.
        Expect great things, but you'll get what you get.

PossJB

Comment

Quoth PossJB View Post
          "Honestly, your Honor. My mother used to do this for me when I had a cold. It always made me feels better."

Im scarred for life now
          I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Sounds like Ted Haggard** fell off the wagon again...

** = For those that don't know, Ted Haggard is a dominionist pastor who was caught soliciting sex and drugs from a male prostitute. He now claims he was 'cured' of his homosexuality with the help of 'friends' like James Dobson (yeah, that JD).
            ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

A proposed final court order drafted by the Arizona Attorney General's Office for a judge's signature would have LaVoie forfeit nearly $2 million worth of real estate and cash, and permanently bar him from engaging in any business involving massage "or other physical touching of male customers by female employees or contractors."

To fight that, LaVoie is now citing constitutional guarantees of freedom of religion.
              "This offer of comfort by this means is based on several Biblical passages," wrote attorney Brad Roach, who is representing LaVoie while seeking election as Pima County attorney.

LaVoie, who testified he is the pastor of the Church of Liberty, "has every right under the First Amendment to freely exercise his religion, which religion includes offering comfort through the laying on of hands," Roach wrote in an objection to the proposed order of forfeiture.
              ... And he still will - with male 'angels'. If it's religious, then surely the gender doesn't matter?

(Harking back to Pulp Fiction "you ever given a man a foot massage")

Comment

Apparently he's hired Rasputin as the priest there eh? A little bit of sex and religion?

Comment

Working...
                X