• Show
Clear All

• WTF!?:Man Beats Girl in Line Dispute @ McD's

and taught his young sons a valuable life lesson:
    <sarcasm>
    http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...1D57.DTL&tsp=1
    "What did you have for breakfast this morning? Carnation Instant Bitch?"
    -Eric Foreman That 70's Show

Absolutely shameful. A grown man vs a teenage girl. And he just hauled off and slugged her. Nothing she could have said was worth that.

And nobody did anything to break it up. Typical.
    Last edited by XCashier; 10-01-2008, 07:01 PM.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

He has his coming.

A friend of mine told me a story about how his gigantor super-buff friend saw a man hit a woman in a Wendy's line once about the amount of sandwiches she ordered. Yeah, he dragged the guy outside and beat him until he said he was sorry. It'll happen to this guy sooner or later.
      Would you like a Stummies?

Comment

I'm so glad I don't eat at McDs.
        Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

WWWWWHHHHAAAT??? He punched her in the face for him being a complete ass?

Please please please let karma come and kick his ass!

Comment

Gee, what a big, strong, rugged manly man he must be to beat up a 16-year-old girl over a queue squabble.

I think an ideal punishment for him would be to put him in a cell with the most butch, militant feminists that can be found and let them physically re-educate him. What say you?
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
              I think an ideal punishment for him would be to put him in a cell with the most butch, militant feminists that can be found and let them physically re-educate him. What say you?
              Make sure they have plenty of pickles and/or cucumbers.

Bananas in a pinch.

B
              "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
              I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

the surveillance video

http://video.knbc.com/player/?id=715862
                Miyon

Seduce, Let Loose, The Vision and The Void - Coil

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain - Blade Runner

Comment

I still get mistaken for 16 all the time.

Okay, someone get me bus fare. I'm supposed to be at work at noon tomorrow so it'll have to be quick. I might have to get a little creative, though, because all I've got at my disposal at the moment is a Matt Hardy action figure and an expandable wand magnet for fishing keys out of holes...and I'm not wasting my Matt Hardy doll on this misappropriation of carbon.
                  "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Working...
                  X