This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wii Mario trailer

Regardless if you're a console gamer or not, it's worth checking this out.

http://www.youtube.com/experiencewii

Watch it all the way through. This is a prime example of how to make YouTube work for you.

Eric the Grey
    In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Dude at first I was like "bah another stupid trailer, then when the shaking started I became in love!! Awesome vid!!

Comment

Quoth SG15Z View Post
      Dude at first I was like "bah another stupid trailer, then when the shaking started I became in love!! Awesome vid!!
      I had to watch it 4 or 5 times to catch it all. It's great!

Eric the Grey

Comment

Just showed a blank screen for me, and it wasn't downloading anything in the background.

Eh?

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
          Just showed a blank screen for me, and it wasn't downloading anything in the background.

Eh?

Rapscallion
          It's flash, and probably some java script. If you're blocking them it might have caused that I suppose. I use flashblock and had to let it run and then reload on my home comp.

Eric the Grey

Comment

Whoa Eric, that was awesome! The website fell apart!
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

very cute lol.

Comment

Working...
              X