This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOTEL WORKERS-

You think the messes you have to clean up are humongous?
    How'd you like to deal with this:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/31...reception.html
    "What did you have for breakfast this morning? Carnation Instant Bitch?"
    -Eric Foreman That 70's Show

*faints*
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

that would be soo freaking cool... I'd love to work somewhere where elephants wander through the lobby
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

My god, thats awsome!

I bet they don't have much of a problem with sucky hotel guests...I mean, who would be dumb enough to argue at a hotel that has the largest land mammal strolling through on a regular basis?

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post

that would be soo freaking cool... I'd love to work somewhere where elephants wander through the lobby
          You mean you don't have them now? They're easy to spot:
          The males tend to wear aging bermuda shorts and golf shirts, the females usually appear in capri slacks that are way to tight.
          Their mating call is, "Where we come from things are different. Change this place to make it more like home or I'm never coming back!"
          "What did you have for breakfast this morning? Carnation Instant Bitch?"
          -Eric Foreman That 70's Show

Comment

Quoth StanFlouride View Post
            You mean you don't have them now? They're easy to spot:
            The males tend to wear aging bermuda shorts and golf shirts, the females usually appear in capri slacks that are way to tight.
            Their mating call is, "Where we come from things are different. Change this place to make it more like home or I'm never coming back!"
            oh, you mean American Tourists (tm)... gah, even as an american I can't stand the people who follow the stereotype (perhaps I can't stand them because I am an American...)
            If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
            X