This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SC in a zoo

A seven-year-old boy has been filmed going on the rampage at a popular zoo in Australia, killing rare reptiles and feeding live ones to a crocodile.

Footage from the security cameras at Alice Springs Reptile Centre caught the child smiling as he killed a total of 13 animals.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7649876.stm

Serial Killer in the works right here.

Comment

I have three words to describe that little shit: Future Serial Killer.
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

At one point, he tried scaling the outer enclosure himself to get to "Terry", the 11ft (3.3m) saltwater crocodile.
        We would be looking at a completely different story had he succeeded in this. The parents would most likely sue the zoo.

The parents need to be held responsible and the child needs some major psychological evaluations.
        Quote Dalesys:
        ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I just saw this on the news this morning and it made me sick! They said the child is too young to arrest but there's talk of going after the parents!

Talk about a future serial killer! The kid needs serious help and some time in juvie might do it. The parents need to be ripped new ones as this sort of behavior doesn't appear out of left field. And full restitution _must_ be made, no excuses will be accepted on that score!

Comment

I think they should hold the brat responsible; throw his little ass into a correctional facility, garnish his wages for life, make him do community service, put him into Solitary once he is an adult and beat his tushy to kingdom come!
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I'm pretty sure the zoo is looking at suing the parents, apparently although the animals weren't inherently valuable they *will* be difficult to replace.
              A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

We're SCs in the zoo.... They carry a harpoon...
                Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I wonder whats going on in that boys life to make him act in such a way

isnt it true that the vast majority of serial killers are sexually or emotionally abused and they loose their ability to feel compassion for another living creature (human or animal)
                  I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                    We're SCs in the zoo.... They carry a harpoon...
                    But there ain't no whales so we ask if there are any in the back room
                    And sing a sucky tune.

Comment

Working...
                    X