This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My little drawing movie

My drawings of Paul Newman and Hugh Laurie in movie form!

Hey, I was bored. So sue me.
    I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

WOW!!
    You manged to capture the eyes perfectly. That's hard to do, especially with Paul Newman. His eyes were what made him famous.

They eyes are usually one of the things that makes or breaks it when it comes to portraits.
    We paid good money one time to have a painting done of our parents. The guy even had a picture of them to go on, and when he was done, we were left wondering who the hell was in the painting. He didn't get the eyes right at all, among other things, but that was the big thing.
    Only the clothes were anywhere close to the picture.

You are very talented.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

They're impressive. Incredibly impressive.

It would appear (from your video listings) that you might have a little bit of a 'thing' for him though...

Am I Beautiful Yet was very powerful as well.
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

It would appear (from your video listings) that you might have a little bit of a 'thing' for him though...

Ya think???

Comment

Wow, you're soo good!

I'm soo jealous! You don't happen to sell your work, do you??
          Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

I have been known to commission work every now and then.

Comment

Working...
            X