This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pasta hut?

In an attempt to revamp their image in the UK, Pizza Hut are tweaking the menu and changing the name to Pasta Hut.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/stuff/4719066a7773.html

They've been doing that for a couple months over here in the States. I haven't tried any of the pastas yet because you can only order them in 3-pound trays. Maybe if they had an individual size or one made for two, but 3-pounds of take-out pasta? That's a bit much....

Comment

Actually it sounds like they're trying to become Fasta Pasta (I'm not sure how well know they are, they're a chain here but it might just be in South Australia or Australia). They do big servings, usually an "entree" size serve is enough for me (and as a 6 foot tall guy, that's saying something)

Comment

Quoth edible_hat View Post
        Actually it sounds like they're trying to become Fasta Pasta (I'm not sure how well know they are, they're a chain here but it might just be in South Australia or Australia). They do big servings, usually an "entree" size serve is enough for me (and as a 6 foot tall guy, that's saying something)
        Theyre nationwide, fasta pasta that is, edible..

Comment

Oh man the pastas are good! We get one, section it out for a few meals and YAY no cooking for a bit!

Drats, now I'm craving their chicken alfredo thingy.

I do hate to see them get renamed but it makes sense in an odd way.
          Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

I've only had one; the alfredo one, because that's what Roommate R ordered and I had a taste.

Blandest shit ever. It made me weep and make Cajin Blackened chicken Alfredo, which has a lot of tasty tasty flavour (and spice).
            Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

got to give them credit for trying. I do hope it works, they make great pastas! And it wouldn't hurt to have pizza's that taste good but are better for you.
              I am evil, I should change my middle name legally TO evil, I'm proud of my evilness! Makes life fun! bwhaha

Comment

I have yet to try their pastas, but all I can say is their pizzas are greasy and taste crappy.
                I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quote:
                  Quoth edible_hat View Post
                  Theyre nationwide, fasta pasta that is, edible..
                  Really never personally heard of them in Sydney or NSW.
                  Must look this up.....

They're not in NSW, ACT or TAS.....so not nation wide just yet
                  Last edited by Kiarna; 10-09-2008, 04:51 AM.
                  every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.... for every person I can stand being around there is and eqaul and opposite idiot....... -_- damn stupid people

Comment

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
                    I've only had one; the alfredo one, because that's what Roommate R ordered and I had a taste.

Blandest shit ever. It made me weep and make Cajin Blackened chicken Alfredo, which has a lot of tasty tasty flavour (and spice).
                    ok, that settles it... i'm moving to houston and mooching off of you... that Cajin Blackened Chicken ALfredo sounds delicious
                    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Eventually I'll post the recipe. Then you can worship me properly.
                      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Quoth Kiarna View Post
                        Really never personally heard of them in Sydney or NSW.
                        Must look this up.....

They're not in NSW, ACT or TAS.....so not nation wide just yet
                        Hmm last I looked at their website they said something about that.... I think I need to look at it again! (had to check them out because back in july went to the nearest fasta pasta place for birthday lunch....)

EDIT youre correct, my bad- they have a page with links to every state, so didnt click on every state naturally as edible and im in SA so wouldnt need to see say, NT's fasta pasta locations lol.
                        Last edited by IceLee; 10-09-2008, 07:20 AM.

Comment

The chain also plans to sneak 'hidden vegetables in kids' meals', the company said.
                          Good luck with that! When it comes to eating vegetables, kids put up a fight that makes the Hundred Years War look brief in comparison!
                          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                          My LiveJournal
                          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                          X